Forum Dragon Ball Nao

» [English] Would you like to work in England?

mihesz Mężczyzna
Full Power SSJ
Full Power SSJ

Dni na forum: 6.129
Plusy: 2
Ostrzeżenia: 1
Everybody want to earn a lot money. Me too! You know that the earnings in Poland are very low. This is politicians fault. Many peoples leave Poland. They want better life and they find it in England. There live 74 thousands poles.
They work in the shops, hotels and in the restaurants.
Also I want to leave Poland because I can't imagine my future here. So I learn english language from 4th class of primary school. It still isn't perfect.
I am fascinated in english culture and folklore. I want to work in the advertisment. I learn in artist school in the Lublin, on the visual advertisment's profile. I'm very proud of it. Maybe someday I...
And what about you, would you like to work or to live ine England?
P.S. Correct my grammar's mistakes, please!
alpha
Ziemianin
Ziemianin

Dni na forum: 6.070
mihesz napisał(a):
Everybody want to earn a lot money. Me too! You know that the earnings in Poland are very low. This is politicians fault. Many peoples leave Poland. They want better life and they find it in England. There live 74 thousands poles.
They work in the shops, hotels and in the restaurants.
Also I want to leave Poland because I can't imagine my future here. So I learn english language from 4th class of primary school. It still isn't perfect.
I am fascinated in english culture and folklore. I want to work in the advertisment. I learn in artist school in the Lublin, on the visual advertisment's profile. I'm very proud of it. Maybe someday I...
And what about you, would you like to work or to live ine England?
P.S. Correct my grammar's mistakes, please!
Everyone wants to earn more money, including me! You know that the earnings in Poland are very low. This is the politician's fault. Many people are leaving p oland to find a better life in England. There's over 74 thousand poles there. They work in the shops, hotels, and in the restaurants. Also, I want to leave Poland because I can't imagine my future here, so I learnt English from ???4th grade??? (Not sure what you were trying to say.) but it still isn't perfect.

I am fascinated in the English culture and folklore. I want to work in advertising. I learned in art school in the Lublin, ???on the visual ad's profile??? (Don't know what this is.) I'm very proud of it. Maybe someday I will live there. (You didn't finish the sentence...?) What about you? Would you like to work or live in England?

----> You guys want to leave Poland? How bad is the economy over there? Are you guys still recovering from the WW2/Russia control/Dictatorship?
Al Ed Upek Kobieta
"Deus Volt
Deus Volt
[ Klan Kutang ]
Al Ed Upek
Dni na forum: 6.237
Plusy: 10
Economic situation in Poland going be better and better, but Poles still can earn a higher money in UK or other West European countries. Level of unemployment have gone down from approx. 20% to 11-12% in 4 years. Many people left country, but many found the job in our country. Poland occupiers 37th place in Human development index. Economical growth is on a level of 6,1% in 2006(in 2001 only 1 %) In spite of unfavourable conditions(law and formalities), many domestic and foreign investors and developers are investing with pleasure. Economic law isn't enough liberal. Bureaucracy is too big, unkeep is too big. Many polish investors opens companies in England, Germany, France or other countries. They pays tax to these countries, but runs a business in Poland, so our country can't earn a money from taxes. The national sector in economy still is too big(KGHM, PKP and other companies should be privatized).
I hope, I explained you some things about situation in Poland. If you want to know more, ask boldly!

alpha napisał(a):
----> You guys want to leave Poland? How bad is the economy over there? Are you guys still recovering from the WW2/Russia control/Dictatorship?
WW2 is the past. The only bad result, what we can see is demography. At war died approx. 6millions people.
Russia control. The age of communism was a bad time of Poland, national economy was oriented towards Soviet union.

Forgive me, my mistakes, my english isn't perfect.

Bye.

Nigdy nie będę w 100 % szczęśliwy, bo spirytus ma 96 %.- mój kolega Marcin.
-Nadia, gdzie moje gacie?
-Nie wiem, pewnie do muzeum wzięli.
Panie Bolesławie, witamy w domu. Witamy całą ekipę czarnuchów z łańcuchami.
Nie oznacza to jednak, że byłem świniakiem pokroju Kwaśniewskiego, czy innego Komorowskiego, aż tak nisko nie upadłem. Chłopu trzeba dawać albo się nie dziwić. Chłopak wyczaił ją na skupie żywca. W sezonie tzw "świńskiej górki". Na imie jej było Teresa, Teresa z domu Bąk. Gonar wziął 2k kredytu na suple. xD
alpha
Ziemianin
Ziemianin

Dni na forum: 6.070
I'm not quite sure what you mean because we don't seem to have that problem other than outsourcing jobs.
.Black Mężczyzna
Super Saiyanin 2
Super Saiyanin 2
.Black
Dni na forum: 6.717
Ostrzeżenia: 3
Well, by me, who really want work, this with time and experience acieve for all years, get in end work which allow lived, how lived people in the Eestern Europe, America, or England.

Joe Weider napisał(a):
They pays tax to these countries, but runs a business in Poland, so our country can't earn a money from taxes.
It's only Poland, and you alpha, must confess to this

. . .
Drakan
Super Saiyanin 4
Super Saiyanin 4
[ Klan Asakura ]
Drakan
Dni na forum: 6.212
Plusy: 7
Here earning money is hard.
See...
It is said that average salary in Poland makes 1500 - 2000 zlotys ( 500 - 700$). Unfortunately most of all earns less. Eg. nurses get 600 zlotys (250$) net although their work is tiresome and responsible. Employers demand of their subordinates something impossible and don't pay for extra work time ( not all but...). Foreign investors build here a lot of shops, supermarkets, companys. It's good but this is too much. We pays in this shops and their earn. We haven't nothing for this buisness. Maybe some a little taxes . Situation in Poland is apparently better. Polish government isn't able to rule. Group of failures! we have president and prime minister as brothers Kaczyńscy (or brothers Duckers ). Only this is humorous. Mavbe you heard something about Teletubbies. This is for children and our politics said Twinkie-winkie was gay . Why? Because he has a red carrier bag. Pitiful, don't you?

P. S.
Pomyliło mi się. zamiast 3 razy zmniejszyć to sie powiekszyło .

I know I'm strange, but what are You?
Ech, gdzie te czasy Nao oświecone...

Ten post był edytowany 2 razy, ostatnio zmieniony przez Drakan: 16.08.2007, 14:10
mihesz Mężczyzna
Full Power SSJ
Full Power SSJ

You're right seji_san. This is fault of politicians and Polish law ! There is very bad, tax law. The taxes are too high and most of them go to the politicians pockets!
And the ruling of our country:
- president - he doesn't know any languages(expect polish)
- ruling parties:
PiS - it won with Rydzyk's Radio Maryja's help (don't ask me what kind of radio is it and who is Rydzyk)
Samoobrona - most of them have Judicial sentence.
LPR - Giertych,Intolerable grandmothers with moher's hat
There will be new election in Poland in autumn. They crucify us their behavior from 2 years! I've got enough of them!

Ten post był edytowany 1 raz, ostatnio zmieniony przez mihesz: 16.08.2007, 13:52
Al Ed Upek Kobieta
"Deus Volt
Deus Volt
[ Klan Kutang ]
Al Ed Upek
seji_san napisał(a):
Group of failures! we have president and prime minister as brothers Kaczyńscy (or brothers Duckers ). Only this is humorous. Mavbe you heard something about Teletubbies. This is for children and our politics said Twinkie-winkie was gay . Why? Because he has a red carrier bag. Pitiful, don't you?
Some journal on CNN sometimes talks about polish politicians, but i don't remember his name. I want to mention about sth. Government try to attribute good economical prosperity to themselves.
seji_san napisał(a):
It is said that average salary in Poland makes 1500 - 2000 zlotys ( 4500 - 6000$).
I think 1500-2000 zlotys is worth 550-700$.

Nie oznacza to jednak, że byłem świniakiem pokroju Kwaśniewskiego, czy innego Komorowskiego, aż tak nisko nie upadłem. Chłopu trzeba dawać albo się nie dziwić. Chłopak wyczaił ją na skupie żywca. W sezonie tzw "świńskiej górki". Na imie jej było Teresa, Teresa z domu Bąk. Gonar wziął 2k kredytu na suple. xD
mihesz Mężczyzna
Full Power SSJ
Full Power SSJ

Joe Weider napisał(a):
It is said that average salary in Poland makes 1500 - 2000 zlotys ( 4500 - 6000$).
I think 1500-2000 zlotys is worth 550-700$.
You right Joe. One dolar costs 4 złotys, so we have to divide 2000 złotys to 4 zł
It issue 500$.
Al Ed Upek Kobieta
"Deus Volt
Deus Volt
[ Klan Kutang ]
Al Ed Upek
mihesz napisał(a):
You right Joe. One dolar costs 4 złotys, so we have to divide 2000 złotys to 4 zł
It issue 500$.
Dollar costs 2,85zl.

mihesz Mężczyzna
Full Power SSJ
Full Power SSJ

Sorry. i didn't checked it up. You're right Joe Now, after my calculations it will be 526-702$
.Black Mężczyzna
Super Saiyanin 2
Super Saiyanin 2
.Black
Dni na forum: 6.717
Ostrzeżenia: 3
I see, this topic it's answer for bad motion in polish political, but, it's only my opinion. I think, alpha don't want listen about Duckers Rydzyk or Lepper . . .
Shiro Mężczyzna
"The Human Typhoon
The Human Typhoon
[ Klan Asakura ]
Shiro
Dni na forum: 7.018
Plusy: 4
It's normal that everyone wants to work in England, they are paying good. But not everyone may get there.

Also like other people so do I want go to England and work. But on this day it's impossible.

Jirayia napisał(a):
I see, this topic it's answer for bad motion in polish political, but, it's only my opinion. I think, alpha don't want listen about Duckers Rydzyk or Lepper . . .
We won't talk about our proud? What a shame...

Sometimes baby
We make mistakes
Dark and hazy
Prices we pay
Al Ed Upek Kobieta
"Deus Volt
Deus Volt
[ Klan Kutang ]
Al Ed Upek
R4zeil napisał(a):
Jirayia napisał(a):

We won't talk about our proud? What a shame...
That's right R4zeil. Many people know us as everytime drunked religious fanatics and no more.
Edit:And thieves, right seji

Ten post był edytowany 1 raz, ostatnio zmieniony przez Al Ed Upek: 16.08.2007, 23:56
Drakan
Super Saiyanin 4
Super Saiyanin 4
[ Klan Asakura ]
Drakan
Dni na forum: 6.212
Plusy: 7
And thieves.

I know I'm strange, but what are You?
Ech, gdzie te czasy Nao oświecone...
Hiryu Mężczyzna
Ziemianin
Ziemianin
Hiryu
Dni na forum: 6.114
Okay, but then again I'd like to point out that even though our ruling coalition is ridiculous we mustn't forget that situation in Poland is an effect of many factors. First things first. The fall of our nation has begun in 1370 when Louis D'Anjou came to power in our beautiful country. Of course, we cannot say that it's because of him that we are paid badly now, but he gave rise to a very important "custom", for it was during his reign that nobility got its first General Privilage.
After that, our fine noblemen felt the greed that was to consume them by little for next four hundret years. Since the 1374 each king ruling Poland had to proclame at least one General Privilage to the Nobility, which leads us straight to year 1505 to proclamation of Constitution Nihil Novi. This was the downfall of Poland, though we were able to maintain quite a strong country for next one hundret years, but let us not forget the extremely important loss During The Northern Seven Years War when Russia finally got a big harbour city. This lead to opening of European market for Russia's crops, which made Polish trade less efective, thus forcing us to leave our Noblemen with nothing else to do than to change their crops into alcohol (thus leading to increasing drunkness).
Generally, after Nihil Novi poland fell to treachery and greed, but the worst was yet to come. In 1652 the most vile and dangerous rule was established -> the one of Liberum Veto (allowing one politician taking part in the debate of parliament to completely stop the process and cancel every decision this parliament has made so far)
Shortly, this lead to even more treachery and corruption. After some hard wars which devastated our country it wasn't strange that in 1772 that the Polish territory was taken by our neighboring countries, which soon after lead to complete eradication of our country, when our territory was completely divided between neighbours. This separation of our land lead to differences in their development and also to conflicts between Poles about how to retake their freedom.
Then when after World War I we finally retook our country we were in bad shape, the rolling stock was different in lands of the three annexations so we had to rebuild them to allow transportation, moreover Polish society was multicultural (Jews, Ukrainians, germans, Byelorussians etc.) and thus very divided. After that we have World War II, which left us in ruin and because of our new political connections we couldn't make use of the Marshall Plan, but had to rebuild our country by ourselves. After the Stalin era We developed slowly, but surely. There was one thing this new Poland didn't have: "freedom"... Oh really? Nope, we had everything needed to live happily, unfortunately we also had demagouges, who had to stand up for "peoples rights" This of course lead to Solidarity and the fall of Communism. Now here we are, in "new", "better" "free" Poland. What do we have? Since 1989 not a single Parliament did its job properly. Some of decisions were good, I cannot deny it, but mostly it's just trashtalk, corruption, thievery, hypocrisy and turning POland into a theocratic country. Sad history ain't it?

Rozmiar sygnatury jest odwrotnie proporcjonalny do IQ posiadacza.
Nikky Kobieta
Super Nameczanin
Super Nameczanin
Nikky
Dni na forum: 6.076
I would like terribly to work in English. Pay there not small small coins for seat on chair and staring how men walk, they tell, they sit or they do something of different yet. Since childhood wanted to move out to English though how you noticed already surely language English it does not go out me the best... However in future would like to leave to English and to become so as my aunt lady doctor, to build own one-family little house and to put one's family. It will be nicely...ale in order to I yet a bit to this to come this will have to polish my English ... and if from Enlish this will not burn always it is Germany, which sincerely having said it pleases me oneself about 80% more than Englishi, ale in order to oneself to teach him this was one should to record on occupation additional, and English it is basic language which we teach oneself at school

,,Wiele serc jedno bicie...Dragon Ball na całe życie!"
Hiryu Mężczyzna
Ziemianin
Ziemianin
Hiryu
Dni na forum: 6.114
We have a grammar section. No hard feelings please, but visit it...

Rozmiar sygnatury jest odwrotnie proporcjonalny do IQ posiadacza.
Thought
Saiyanin
Saiyanin
[ Klan Takeda ]
Thought
Dni na forum: 6.149
Well... The person above is right...

When Thought looks in a mirror the mirror shatters, because not even glass is stupid enough to get in between Thought and Thought.
Kyasarin Kobieta
Full Power SSJ
Full Power SSJ
[ Klan Asakura ]

Dni na forum: 6.202
I don't want to leave Poland. Why? Huh, it's simple:
How can I leave a contry, where I've been raised(cholera, tego nie jestem pewna- I'm not sure 'bout that), where all my mates, family and frends live, where... where is my whole life! I do'n rally care about money. Yeah, maybe i won't have a lot of money, but.. I just don't wanna leave.

And now, politics... (!@#$)
I hate that subject, but.. I think I should write some about that.

Of coure, there are moments, when I feel embarrased of being Polish. And?? What about that? (<= I co z tego ) Other nations also have politicans, who also make mistakes- it's natural! So, if any politican makes mistake, and other nation laughs at it.. would You leave your country?? I don't think so..

I think I would NOT leave Poland. For now, I just want to end education, I don't really think about my job, or my future life. So, I would rather think I'm gonna work, get older and die here, in Poland.*

* Have you noticed?? People go to different countries, but, when they get old and sick/ill, they come back! Because of what? Here's the answer: Polish hospitals are less expensive than in, ex. England, or, they are all free. And a question: why do those people say they miss Poland??

Forum DB Nao » » » » » [English] Would you like to work in England?
Przejdź do:  
DB NaoForum DB NaoAninoteAnimePhrasesDr. Slump