Forum Dragon Ball Nao

» New dragon ball online: Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend

Son-Goku Mężczyzna
Full Power SSJ
Full Power SSJ
Son-Goku
Dni na forum: 4.804
Plusy: 17
The 3DMMO online game "Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend" authorized by the Japanese national classic "Dragon Ball" will be opened for testing at 14:00 today! The game is highly restored to the classic storyline of the animation, and the characters in the original will also debut! I believe that "Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend" will surely evoke the hearts of the players, relive the blood and passion of the year!

official site: https://lzo.ztgame.com

["Dragon Ball" genuine license, MMORPG large online game] Since the premiere of "Dragon Ball" series in 1986, it has been loved by the audience with its fun and interesting story stories, passionate battle scenes, and high-quality fine production. In this long period of 32 years, "Dragon Ball" animation has undoubtedly become a well-known classic animation masterpiece at home and abroad. This time, the MMORPG large-scale online game "Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend", which was authored by the Japanese national classic animation "Dragon Ball", is about to start the first round of testing. Are you ready for the battle? !

[Multi-role play, guarding the world of Dragon Ball World] Genuine authorized 3DMMO online game "Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend" is based on the "Dragon Ball" animation world view as the core, the game completely restored the original characters, story stories, skill battles and other content. In the game, the player will be transformed into the characters of Turtle Immortals, Goku, Colin and Bulma in the animation. Should shoulder the burden of eliminating evil energy, guarding the order of time and space, and defending history. Fight the evil forces and fight for justice in this broken world!

[Experience passion, fighting is the truth] In the world of Dragon Ball Time and Space, fighting is the truth. Team underground platform, copy of the predator mine, let the Dragon Ball fans who love PVE battle, come to an awesome battle mob, pick the pleasure of BOSS. And killing and matching the Dragon Ball's cross-service PVP battlefield, let the battle start. Of course, there is also the indispensable first martial arts in the world, whether it is heads-up, or 3V3 or 5V5, here is the best place to test your combat strength!

The 3DMMO online game "Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend" authorized by the Japanese national classic "Dragon Ball" will be opened for testing at 14:00 today! Still don't invite your friends to swim in the world of Dragon Ball!

Obraz

Obraz

Obraz

Obraz

Obraz

Obraz

Obraz

Ten post był edytowany 1 raz, ostatnio zmieniony przez Son-Goku: 24.01.2019, 19:36
Shounen
*SōheiMenos 「僧兵メノス」
SōheiMenos 「僧兵メノス」
Shounen
Dni na forum: 7.133
Plusy: 72
Są jakieś screeny, jak to wygląda?

Regulamin Forum | AnimePhrases ~ anime & manga quotes | MAL | Twitter · YT
Son-Goku Mężczyzna
Full Power SSJ
Full Power SSJ
Son-Goku
Tak sa, zobacz i napisz newsa. Na SB podalem.
Katz Mężczyzna
^Hatamoto
Hatamoto
[ Klan Tokugawa ]
Katz
Dni na forum: 5.861
Plusy: 27
To będzie to RPG czy cos innego? Raczej coś innego i widząc, że nie ma angielskiej wersji strony to zapewne jak DBO nie wyjdzie na zachodzie.

Ideology evo:
Józef Stalin: "Cudów nie ma"
Donald Tusk: "Polska będzie gospodarczą potęgą"
Berlusconi: "Wygramy, bo nie jesteśmy fiutami".
Obraz
Shounen
*SōheiMenos 「僧兵メノス」
SōheiMenos 「僧兵メノス」
Shounen
Dni na forum: 7.133
Plusy: 72
Ogólnie gierka jest chińskiej produkcji.

Regulamin Forum | AnimePhrases ~ anime & manga quotes | MAL | Twitter · YT
Son-Goku Mężczyzna
Full Power SSJ
Full Power SSJ
Son-Goku
redu Mężczyzna
Ziemianin
Ziemianin

Dni na forum: 1.869
Wie ktoś jak można wypełnić rejestracje ? w sensie bardziej jak obejść te koreańskie wymogi ? jestem bardzo ciekaw tej beta/alphy i chciałbym bardzo spróbować nie ważne ile to miałoby czasu potrwać
vegeta391 Mężczyzna
Super Saiyanin 4
Super Saiyanin 4
vegeta391
Dni na forum: 5.712
Plusy: 4
COVID-19 zabił toto doszczętnie? Ktoś coś wie? Stronka zdjęta, internet nie pokazuje nic ciekawego dla zapytania 龙珠时空传说, na stronie developera zero wzmianki o tym tytule, jest natomiast piękny Pascal's Wager, co wygląda, jak na Kitajców przystało, niczym biedo-podróba Wiedźmina. Stronka poświęcona innemu Smoczemu tytułowi tego studia – 龙珠最强之战 – została przeniesiona na nową domenę, a sama gra (chyba, bo nie wiem umiem w chiński) została sprzedana jakiemuś Trecent Games i wciąż jest dostępna na App Storze, nie ma jej za to na Google Play, ale na androidzie też śmiga i .apk można pobrać z Taptapa. Chiński burdel. Bardzo hermetyczny rynek, człowiek prawie w ogóle nic o tym nie słyszy.

Dla przypomnienia, teaser 龙珠最强之战 a.k.a. Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend:

I trochę z ogrywania bety.

Zwiastun 龙珠最强之战 a.k.a.Dragon Ball: The Strongest Warrior:

I jeszcze coś à la gameplay.

MyAnimelist
Warto posłuchać:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
vegeta391 Mężczyzna
Super Saiyanin 4
Super Saiyanin 4
vegeta391
Dni na forum: 5.712
Plusy: 4
To tak, gierka została spuszczona w klozecie w 2019 roku.

Mały gameplay z alfy/dema:

Niemniej jacyś fani (fan?) w zeszłym roku wzięli się za próbę wskrzeszenia i dopracowania tego tworu, z większym lub mniejszym sukcesem wypuszczają od czasu do czasu co nieco szczegóły. Że też ludziom się chce…

MyAnimelist
Warto posłuchać:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Forum DB Nao » » » New dragon ball online: Dragon Ball Time and Space Legend
Przejdź do:  
DB NaoForum DB NaoAninoteAnimePhrasesDr. Slump