Forum Dragon Ball Nao

» [English] Hello! If you are from other country, you can greet here!

Strony:   1, 2
Drakan
Super Saiyanin 4
Super Saiyanin 4
[ Klan Asakura ]
Drakan
Dni na forum: 6.238
Plusy: 7
Old Shatterhand napisał(a):
What does "mogę hihi" means ?
I don't understand...
Do- does mean- means - 3rd person.
Construction of Present Simple
Positive sentences: subject + verb/-s/-es(for 3RD person, singular) + another.
Interrogative sentences: do/does + subject + verb(without -s/-es) + another?
Negative sentences: subject + do/does + not + verb (without -s/-es) + another.

And you see now?

I did it in Present Simple > I make...

but I change as you advise
Change- zmieniać, obecnie, czyż nie ? advise- doradzać, radzić, również obecnie... Czyżbyś doszukiwał się błędów na siłę ?
Probably bad using. Idioms...

I know I'm strange, but what are You?
Ech, gdzie te czasy Nao oświecone...
Q'ccaon'naeaeccer
Full Power SSJ
Full Power SSJ
[ Klan Takeda ]
Q'ccaon'naeaeccer
Dni na forum: 6.276
Plusy: 1
Ostrzeżenia: 2
Skąd: się biorą prześliczni Azjaci? Kocham kuchnię japońską!
Joe Weider napisał(a):
Maybe I didn't say so clearly, but I thought about polish meaning of "site". In Polish "witryna" and "strona" means the same.
Site, page, witryna, strona.

Change- zmieniać, obecnie, czyż nie ? advise- doradzać, radzić, również obecnie... Czyżbyś doszukiwał się błędów na siłę ?
IMO usage of tenses is wrong. "I change as you advise." sounds like I advise you regularly and you change (fix) your mistakes regularly too. You should have used respectively Present Continuous and Past Simple.

Shatterhand, don't feel offended when I try to correct your mistakes. Even if I tell you not to speak/ write in English, you should just formulate your thoughts more carefully and prove me that you speak English well.

Best regards.
Q.

At thy twilight, old thoughts return, in great waves of nostalgia.
Old Shatterhand Mężczyzna
Super Saiyanin 4
Super Saiyanin 4
Old Shatterhand
Dni na forum: 6.397
Drakan napisał(a):
What does "mogę hihi" means ?
I don't understand...
Do- does mean- means - 3rd person.
Construction of Present Simple
Positive sentences: subject + verb/-s/-es(for 3RD person, singular) + another.
Interrogative sentences: do/does + subject + verb(without -s/-es) + another?
Negative sentences: subject + do/does + not + verb (without -s/-es) + another.

And you see now?
hmmmm, no, I don't
Because I've learned, "What does it means ?".
So, why is it wrong, Can you tell me?

I did it in Present Simple > I make...
I see...

IMO usage of tenses is wrong. "I change as you advise." sounds like I advise you regularly and you change (fix) your mistakes regularly too. You should have used respectively Present Continuous and Past Simple.
Ponownie napiszę to po Polsku (wybaczcie, że nadużywam tego języka w tym dziale). Czasu Present Continuous używamy gdy daną czynność wykonujemy dokładnie w tej samej chwili (tak wiem, że to wiecie), przykładowo, I'm writing - bo teraz piszę, ale w czasie pisania tego postu nie poprawiałem błędu, tak więc zwalnia to mnie od użycia tego czasu. Co do Past Simple, nie wiem, może i powinienem użyć.

Shatterhand, don't feel offended when I try to correct your mistakes. Even if I tell you not to speak/ write in English, you should just formulate your thoughts more carefully and prove me that you speak English well.

Best regards.
Q.
But maybe I can't speak (write) English. I write here, because I try get better in use English.
Ach, I didn't fell offended (/Offned ?).
Q'ccaon'naeaeccer
Full Power SSJ
Full Power SSJ
[ Klan Takeda ]
Q'ccaon'naeaeccer
hmmmm, no, I don't
Because I've learned, "What does it means ?".
So, why is it wrong, Can you tell me?
Because in Present Simple in third person singular we add "s" or "es" to a predicate (in this case: "mean") or an auxiliary verb ("do"). We don't add it to both. Do you understand now?

Ponownie napiszę to po Polsku (wybaczcie, że nadużywam tego języka w tym dziale). Czasu Present Continuous używamy gdy daną czynność wykonujemy dokładnie w tej samej chwili (tak wiem, że to wiecie), przykładowo, I'm writing - bo teraz piszę, ale w czasie pisania tego postu nie poprawiałem błędu, tak więc zwalnia to mnie od użycia tego czasu.
But you've fixed that mistake only once, haven't you? That's why you shouldn't have used Present Simple. You should have used future tense. Present Continuous is often used to describe future and in this case it's better than Future Simple which has got other uses.

Co do Past Simple, nie wiem, może i powinienem użyć.
In Polish, present tense is often used to describe past and future. In English, from among present tenses only Pr. Perfect can describe past and only Pr. Continuous can describe future.

But maybe I can't speak (write) English. I write here, because I try get better in use English.
Ach, I didn't fell offended (/Offned ?).
If you are trying to learn something, listen to our advices and don't behave like a little girl, stamping and screaming when someone tells her she made a mistake. And don't accuse me of finding a fault with you just because I don't like you. I'm trying to help you, you know?

Best regards.
Q.

Drakan
Super Saiyanin 4
Super Saiyanin 4
[ Klan Asakura ]
Drakan
I write here, because I try get better in use English.
It's good, but IMO is not enough. You should read more english books, watch movies, listen radios... Belive me, it helps.

Q'ccaon'naeaeccer
Full Power SSJ
Full Power SSJ
[ Klan Takeda ]
Q'ccaon'naeaeccer
Drakan napisał(a):
It's good, but IMO is not enough. You should read more english books, watch movies, listen radios... Belive me, it helps.
Well, I'm not finding a fault with you, but if I were you, I would probably write:

That's good, but IMO it's not enough. You should read more English-language books, watch (non dubbed) English movies, listen to English radio... Believe me, it helps.

Some of my changes aren't corrections of mistakes. I just think they sound better.

Best regards.
Q.

Drakan
Super Saiyanin 4
Super Saiyanin 4
[ Klan Asakura ]
Drakan
I know. I'm not perfect person, but I'm learning.
Sometimes I must use simply constructions to write what I want.

Q'ccaon'naeaeccer
Full Power SSJ
Full Power SSJ
[ Klan Takeda ]
Q'ccaon'naeaeccer
You should have written: "a perfect person" and "simple" ("simply" is an adverb, not a adjective). If I were you, I'd also use "have to" instead of "must", but I'm not sure if it's correct.

Best regards.
Q.

Thought
Saiyanin
Saiyanin
[ Klan Takeda ]
Thought
Dni na forum: 6.175
You are right, Q.
The form "have to" is used, when it is some...well...let's say order. Like "I have to write it in this way, because it is correct"

Must- When we do something on purpose. <Our own promise> Like : "I must write it in this way, because I promised myself to write without cussing"

When Thought looks in a mirror the mirror shatters, because not even glass is stupid enough to get in between Thought and Thought.
Strony:   1, 2

Forum DB Nao » » » » » [English] Hello! If you are from other country, you can greet here!
Przejdź do:  
DB NaoForum DB NaoAninoteAnimePhrasesDr. Slump